Award-Winning Golf Club in Scenic Lowcountry South Carolina
- Organic, Locally-Sourced Farm & Sea-To-Table Dining with Rotating Fares
- Renowned Golf Course Featuring Panoramic Views Along Chechessee Creek
- Expert Caddie Program, Low Intrusion Environment, Enclosed By Live Oaks & Longleaf Pine Forestry
- Private Dock Connecting to Broadway River & Chechessee Creek with Accessible Boat Access
- Lifestyle Memberships Showcasing Dining, Clubhouse, Golf Shop, Nature Preserves and Private Dock.
Private Memberships Available for 2018
Chechessee offers several types of memberships to embrace your unique needs. Members enjoy a range of elegant offerings in a family-friendly, serene atmosphere. Membership means you’re part of something special: a Club that celebrates friends, family and one another in a timeless Lowcountry setting.
- Resident Membership – A Resident Member is an individual whose primary residence is within a fifty mile radius of the Club and is in the state of South Carolina
- Non-Resident Membership – A Non-Resident Member’s primary residence is outside a fifty mile radius of the Club, or not within the state of South Carolina
- International Membership – An International Member’s primary residence cannot be within North America
- Junior Membership – Junior Memberships are available only to persons between the ages of 21 and 40